Another funny story – [bombardment with blogs from me tonight] Eden & Gavin were outside playing, it was just after 12 noon. We had just finished lunch & Seth was prepping for work when Lydia asked him if she could go outside to play with Eden & Gavin. His response was that she’d have to go find her shoes & put them on before she could head out. Well – This is what she did. Instead of walking clear across the house to her room, she stayed in MY [our] room; rummaged through MY [our] closet, resulting in Lydia wearing MY shoes (A very nice pair of Kenneth Cole Unlisted heels that my Mommy bought for me) Now, at the time I had no idea she was doing this… Seth yelled from the other room to have me come check Liddy out - & that’s when I saw it! She even had them on the right feet; shuffling herself all the way through the laundry room, past the kitchen & out the patio door!! She was determined to wear my NICE heels out to play… As you can imagine, it didn’t last long. I found them resting in the rocks along side the deck. She must’ve decided that heels are WAY too hard to walk in... & I can't say that I blame her! :)

This is just so exhausting!
Stopping to pose before making the escape!
And away she goes.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
-Bri
No comments:
Post a Comment